Monday, April 3, 2017

Skyrim Special Edition

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition: Prima Official Game Guide
By Dave S. J. Hodgson, Steve Stratton & Steve Cornett, et al.
Prima Games, 2016. 1117 pgs. Nonfiction

This official game guide for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim includes complete game information for training, inventory, creatures, quests, maps, as well as everything that’s included in the Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire DLCs (downloadable content). With over 1000 pages of game information, color graphics, and walkthroughs, this guide is an excellent companion for anyone playing Skyrim.

I wouldn’t call myself a gamer in general. I dabble in a few things, but Skyrim is the first console game I’ve ever played. After about 100 hours of playing without this game guide, I picked it up and was able to learn a lot more about the world and game than I otherwise would have bothered with. I’ll readily admit that all of the information in this guide can be found online, but it was so much easier and more convenient to have the book open in front of me and flip pages as needed, rather than drain my phone or laptop battery. If you’re into Skyrim, I can’t recommend this guide enough.

ACS

No comments: